A sad realization today. After being back in the States for almost a month, it hit me that I am, in fact, not in Spain anymore. The trigger of this stark realization: I ate my last piece of mazapan today. No more creamy egg-filled almond paste, baked to golden brown perfection! And I can't just go down to the corner store on the plaza a pick out another whole box fresh from the factory. I will continue to cope with the fact that the glory days of my Spain experience are over......so in the 14 days until my next Hispanic adventure begins, I will just remember the good days of bullrunning in the streets of Toledo!

The fearsome bull gets ready to face his biggest challenge....the matador Cristobal "El Bulldog" Carter...

I make my move....

And we call a truce!
3 comments:
I knew there was a reason we called you "Bull" dog. Er...that sounded much more wittier in my head...
ha ha ha ha ha..... I got a kick out of those pictures, Chris :)
I love it! you should bull fight more often!
Post a Comment