This just in from www.delta.com. I just found out that I can take 70 lbs. for each bag on my flight. I thought that I would have to cram my whole existence into 100 pounds. I am so happy! The packing process is going, and thats about all I can say about that! I think that I am struggling between the anxiousness of wanting to have my bags ready to go, and the fleeting chances to hang out with family and friend.
As for now, I will see what things I can fit into my two suitcases, one carry on and on "appropriatly sized" personal item!
keeping on...
Chris
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Chris! Yes... not long ago, I was in that same situation... EEK! :) But I will keep your packing and final preparations in my prayers! I will ask God to give you extra mesures of patience, peace, and joy in Him!
Hey! And hello to Joy! I'm pretty sure I met you before because you're friends with Lisa G., right? What an exciting thing to have a team down in Panama! I would love to go to a Spanish speaking country someday for ministry! God's continued blessings to you all! :)
Oh Bulldog...
Why don't you try my tested and approved method: Have your parents come and visit and they can bring an extra suitcase with more of your stuff.
Score!
Post a Comment