The first volunteer group is here for this year. It is a group of Five from the St. Louis Seminray, and they are going to be immersed in the culture and ministry of Panama. Welcome to the group, and I ask that you pray for their safe travels around the country, for continued strength through a busy schedule and that both the group and the national church would be blessed by their visit.
I also ask that you pray for Kenny, one of my students from the Military academy who has been coming to my English classes. Kenny came to church this last Sunday. I ask that you pray for the Lord to open his heart, and that through classes and services and other things the church does, that he would be able to see the love of Christ. I am unsure of whether he is a Christian or not, but please pray for the Lord to work in him as he continues to come to class and church services.
until later, keep on!
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment