Wednesday, November 30, 2005

2 Months and on my way to Stardom

Well , today marks my two month anniversary in Panama. I hardly feel like it has been that long. God has blessed me with such a great experience here and a good chance to see him work in small ways.

One way God has worked has been incredible. Through chances of fate and luck, advertisiments for my classes in Panama City have come out in two national newspapers, and a national radio station. So an English class with a "100% American" teacher (thats really how it was advertised) has gained the interest numerous people, of which I have about forty coming to my classes. And more and more students from the miltary academy have gotten excited and asked for something. A possible English camps in the works?

Praise God for all the little things he does that show he is at work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are my hero... To think God is using you in such a unique way must mean that he has big plans in life. Just don't get a big head. I don't want to be able to see your head swell up so much that I will be able to see it from here, in Nebraska. ;)