Happy Thanksgiving!
Just a quick note to say that the weather has sure been cold here the last couple of days. It has been down into the sixities. Break out your winter coats.
The winter frost here in summer sure helps us to realize that hey it is almost Christmas, and today infact in Thanksgiving. The holidays are sure underway but it just isnt the same saying, "Happy Thanksgiving, we were going to the beach this weekend right?" or "Marry Christmas, I hope Santa brought me some sunscreen." As soon as the weather peaks up again, it will be summer here in Panama, so even hotter than what we have been through so far.
As for know, I will continue to sit in front of my fan, tan in the warm tropical sun and light the candles on the Advent wreath.
More to come on the week of distractions, same time, same chanell, sweet.
until later, keep eating...
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wish I was there instead of pushing my way through negetive weather walking to school to teach third graders. Enjoy the sun while you can. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment