So, you can moniter my every shifting workload by my frequency of blogging. The weeks (like this one) where there has been a verboise new entry almost every day of the week indicates the nothing-ness of my work load. (And this week is even more special, I had so much free time I actually uploaded vidoes and pictures. wow.) For every entry where I pointlessly write and mumble, there is an emptied-out in-box just sitting on my desk.
Conversely, the days I have seventy translation in my box merit blog-silence.
Needless to say, I am bored...
To distract myself, I am not only writing, but also posting a link for pictures of the road trip we took this weekend. My friend's nephew had his first birthday party, so we went to Chiriqui and were there during the International Flower Fair. Here are some pictures of the festivities!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment