Apart from the crappy company that I work for, there are some benefits. But bad before the good.
We were officially uninvited to a strategic meeting that our company had on Saturday. I mean, we dont matter at all. Besides the fact that they woke me up from sleeping to tell me it wasnt necessary for me to come, being uninvited was a low enough hit. It did mean I got a Satruday off that I spent at the mall. Yeah!
And here is the good thing. Today my coworkers surprised me with a birthday and farewell party. And I really was surprised. It was a lot of fun and my students said some very nice things. I truely will miss my students and I am proud of what they have accomplished in the last eight months that we have been taking classes.
And I will be 25 tommorow. A quarter of a century. Yikes. Nothing furthur to say on that.
So apart from fleeing from the administration and bad direction that I have received here, I will miss my students! Thanks again guys!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment