Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A new dose of culture shock

So, I am an emotional wreck right now. I am up and down and up and down more than Paris Hilton's skirt. (By the way, what kind of crap is here new song! I heard that she has great musical gifts...of cousre she does, she can take singing lessons from whoever the hell she wants, she can finance her own freaking record label, not to mention her own crappy CD, so who the hell is going to stop that crap like that is recorded, reproduced and forced unwillingly into the ears of unpected listeners? Wheres the accountability here? Oh thats right, skanks like that only answer to money! What the hell is the musical world coming too when she makes it into the top Ten that isnt the top ten shitiest songs in the world. PS, this is no longer Chris the missionary talking, obviously).

Anyways, leaving the mission has been good, but I am realizing what Panamanian life is like. Dont take this wrong, I love it. Its just different. It's taking a little of adjustment. I am learning alot, and at the end of each day I am mentally worn out! I just get depressed and homesick for the American life that I had in Balboa, and then the next minute I am off the wall excited about my little Panamanian adventures. Its has been a great last weeks, I just feel like I am a women starting on the pill...dont mess with these emotions!

Anyways, life goes on! keep adjusting! Pictures to come soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
I plan a business trip to PC in Decemeber. Would like to buy you dinner. How can I reach you by phone?
Your ex-shorterm roomate,
Tom (Holy Cross)