Monday, July 04, 2005

Chapter, the...um Spain one...

Chapter, the...um Spain one...

So I am here in Spain and made it safely to Toledo. Just a quick note to let you all know whats up. I am safe and enjoying the heat...It was 103 degrees yesterday. Today we had placement tests, party tonight and then classes start tommorow. My host family is great, and they are very welcoming. Thats it for now. It is time to cool off in the local pool! Man, I love siestas. Yeah for Spain!

Have a great Forth of July!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Chris! Wow! Somehow I missed that you were going to Europe before Panama! That is awesome! I'm so glad you are there safely and I hope you enjoy your time tremendously! ¡QuĂ© bueno! God bless your time there!

Rachel said...

Hi! I'm glad you found your way to Toledo, and I'm sure you will have a lot of fun in Spain. If you get a chance, go down to Gibraltar and walk around on the Rock. Have a great day!