Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted anything, and I know that you are all just dying to know what is going on in my life! I have been in Spain for about a month and am just finishing up my classes. The big news today is that I am officialy finished with college course work. As of this morning, I graduated from the EspaƱol en Toledo Program (with an A+ grade point average) and that means that I officialy have a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish. It might take a while to actually get my diploma becuase paperwork gets backed up at Concordia like three chili dogs and indigestion, but its the feeling that counts! I AM DONE AND AN OFFICIAL COLLEGE GRAD!!!!!
Other than that big news, there are plenty of good things happening here in Spain. My friend Gabe arrive a couple days ago and tommorow we are starting our month long adventure throughout all of Spain and Portugal. We are going to hit Santiago de Compestela, Granada, Madrid, Avila, Salamanca, Cuidad Rodriguez, Coimbra and Lisboa (both in Portugal), Sevilla, Cordoba, Barcelona, Figures and Montesserat. It is going to be a busy and eventful month, adn I am not sure how much I will be able to post, but I will definately try to get some info up on the blog! I hope that everyone is doing well! You will be in my prayers and in my thoughts and I ask the same from all of you!
Friday, July 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Chris! That is so exciting! Enjoy your travels! Take lots of pictures if you can! I hope I can hear all about your Spanish adventures sometime! Praise the Lord for such an opportunity! And may God go with you through it all!
Chris,
Congrats on graduation. It always feels nice to be done with school. God's blessings on your travels. I am sure it will be a blast.
It sounds like you conquered Don Quioxte! Avila is probably my favorite city in Spain-the walls are just amazing! Take lots of pictures at Santiago de Compostela-I want to see them! I pray you will have safe travels throughout your journeys!
congrats on graduating!!! :-) have a great time traveling around spain and portugal! Safe journey and God's blessings!
Post a Comment