Friday, June 06, 2008

Welcome David!


David,

We have been so anxious to meet you. Nine months anxious. And true to your character, your were born when you wanted to be born, not when everyone hoped you would. (Yes, its true, I was routing for a May 15th birth so that I could hold you once before I left, but alas.)

After knowing how active you are even from five months, its a surprise to see you quiet in this picture. I hope that you give your mommy and daddy more rest than you gave them while you decided to compete in the Uteuran Olympic Games, with your summer-saults and your wild antics.

We are so happy to have you here, and your Tio Chris loves you so much and cant wait to meet you. Dont grow up too fast...I cant visit Panamá that often and I want you to be just as precious when I meet you for the first time as you are now.

Welcome to the world where everyone loves you.

Love,
Tio Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Miles had a new daughter on June 10th. I was on my way to NYC to transfer to Rome, when at 12:45 on the plane I heard a loud scream of a baby. I called Miles when I landed. Miles baby Scarlett was born at 12:45 in Orlando and came out screaming. She reached me on that flight to NYC!