Sunday, May 28, 2006

Three Week Wrap Up

So, I sit once again, on the verge of adventure! On the brink of my return trip to Panama, I cant help but feel... well, okay, enough for the dramatics. I am ready and I excited to be back in Panama, but had a great time in the States. While everyone is enjoying their nice Memorial Day Holiday, I will be flying back to Panama! I enjoyed seeing and talking to friends, , filling people in on my wonderful time in Panama, and spending time with family! Heres a picture update of my time in the States!


What trip to Colorado would be complete without the family trip to the mountains. (Actually, due to the lack of car-age, this is really the biggest highlight of my time!)


My struggle with the cooler. Thats right. I was the cooler tote-er. And that shit was heavy. Its complete for any Carter Camping trip. And by camping I mean, well staying in a YMCA cabin.


Oh uh. The secret is out! I knew sleeping in the same room as my sisters would result in some kind of deep dark secret coming out!


Kandice and I hiking to Bierstatd Lake.


And heres snow for all the Panamanians! I had actually almost forgot about this, but was right well reminded of it after nearly falling in up to my head into a snowdrift!

My sisters Kandice and Cassi, just chilling in their shorts in the snow. This is another part of Colorado I had forgetten about...the numskull habit of hiking in shorts. I am a little to tropical at this point to be trapsing through some snow in shorts.

My sister Cassie and I get in a fight about which way the trail actually goes!


Cassie, Courtney and I at the top of Alberta Falls, trying not to fall off.

Ohh, JBock...this one is for you. Isnt it so cute. Yeah, until it bites you, takes off a finger and gives you rabies...

A picture perfect sunset to remember my trip by!

Write to you all from Panama! Blessings!

keep enjoying life!

No comments: